This is a relatively new venture for me – I’ve not written anything blog-wise for many, many years now. Alas, I thought it was about time I started sharing my wealth (mostly) of knowledge on what / how myself and my partner, make money from ‘Investment Gambling’. I have been doing this for over a year now and have built up a lot of contacts within the betting community. Where possible, I will try to present that – giving advice on who / where to join / what banks to use and what staking plans are available / recommended.
My eventual vision for the blog will be a place that contains:
- Day to day betting information (What our results are; who we’re following, what the previous days results were)
- Guides (both for newbie and experienced bettors – this will contain the most important thing for me… what NOT to do)
- Tipster interviews.
- Tipster reviews (this is a big one for me. I personally want to hold more tipsters accountable for the performance of the portfolios they sell to wannabe investors)
- Future plans. (Including my own tips, when I eventually get good enough)
The format of the blog will evolve over time. Mostly, as I get better at writing these out and putting my thoughts on to paper. For now, though. Let’s see what we can do.
In the meantime join us over in the Facebook Group
- Handshake,_by_David: David, Wikimedia Commons