Day five in the big betting couple hoose and the betting bear has been called to the diary room.
Terrible Big Brother pun aside, it’s now day five of following this tipster. As we know in this business, the short term means nothing but I thought I’d jot down a few notes.
- Not a negative day since joining (ballpark – 30+ points up)
- Helpful, customer orientated. Seems legit.
- Cheap! – one of the cheaper portfolios I have.
- The recommended bank is too small in relation to staked points. (100 points – 8-10% outlay per day)
- High point outlay means high variance. Big wins, equally as big losses.
- He’s a Bear… seriously; what’s a Bear doing tipping?